- You can now search for binders from within the app. Just select “Search” from the main menu. This will allow you to find other people’s binders and add them to your shelf using the “Add” menu option in the upper right of the binder.
- You can now upload a single image from your iPad Photo Library directly to your binder.
- You can now select multiple images to upload to the Upload Manager.
- If you are trying to view documents that require a separate log-in, you can now log into 3rd party accounts using the “Web Access” feature on the Main Menu page. It is already set to “gmail.com” so you can log into your Drive account by default, but you can also type in any other website as well.
- You can set your profile picture from your iPad. Go to “Settings” from the Main menu and select “Profile page.” Then click on the “+” icon at the top to add a photo from your iPad Photo Library.
- You can get instructions on how to add LiveBinder It to your iPad’s Safari browser from “Settings.”
Upgrade your app here: