Have you ever wanted to gather all the information from a conference and have it organized to share with others as soon as the conference is over? LiveBinders Quick is a new app designed just for that. LiveBinders Quick lets you snap a QR code, write a note and instantly add it to your conference binder. After, you can simply send the binder link out to others so that they will have access to the same great materials.
Conference organizers, here is a way to go paperless at your conference for free! There is no cost to you or your participants. We would love to talk to you! All you would do is ask presenters to put a QR code on the door with their presentations or handouts, you can quickly and easily be running a paperless conference. No matter what your presenters are using to present their material, LiveBinders, Prezi, Google Slides, or any other application, it is simple for them to obtain a QR code linking the viewer directly to their material. You can ask your vendors on the floor to post a QR code with handouts as well. Your attendees will be thrilled that you made gathering materials so easy for them.
The LiveBinders Quick Conference App was requested by a LiveBinders customer who got frustrated walking around the conference floor gathering handouts that he had to organize and summarize for his colleagues when he got home. He longed to go paperless and just snap vendor information and presentations into his cell phone. Now with LiveBinders Quick, he scans QR Codes and jots a quick note to his colleagues about the link. At the end of the conference he sends his colleagues a professional-looking online binder of materials and notes even before getting on the airplane!
To learn how to get started review our LiveBinders Quick Conference App Binder.
Here are the Apps:
Our iPad app V 1.4 offers a few new features.
- You can now search for binders from within the app. Just select “Search” from the main menu. This will allow you to find other people’s binders and add them to your shelf using the “Add” menu option in the upper right of the binder.
- You can now upload a single image from your iPad Photo Library directly to your binder.
- You can now select multiple images to upload to the Upload Manager.
- If you are trying to view documents that require a separate log-in, you can now log into 3rd party accounts using the “Web Access” feature on the Main Menu page. It is already set to “gmail.com” so you can log into your Drive account by default, but you can also type in any other website as well.
- You can set your profile picture from your iPad. Go to “Settings” from the Main menu and select “Profile page.” Then click on the “+” icon at the top to add a photo from your iPad Photo Library.
- You can get instructions on how to add LiveBinder It to your iPad’s Safari browser from “Settings.”
Upgrade your app here:
Our LiveBinders iPad app has been very popular and we love the input that everyone has given us on the app. This version takes care of two of the most requested features:
- Display the app in both profile and landscape
- Edit/play/present binders from inside the app
We are still working on the app, so please keep those requests coming!
Thanks to feedback from our community, we are proud to announce the first version of our iPad app!
Our iPad app allows you to stay logged into your account and quickly access your binders and your custom shelves. The app will launch your binder in play or edit mode in the Safari browser where you can use all of the existing web features.
Please note that the app is compatible with iOS 5.0.1.
We look forward to learning more about how LiveBinders will help you integrate iPads in your classrooms and welcome your feedback and ideas about how you’ve been able to use it for learning.
Please check out our binder below to view screen shots of the App with explanations of how the app works. We will update it with any further improvements and tips and tricks as we go along.
If you find any bugs, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome!