We recently learned about #DigitalLearningDay happening on February 28th and asked for requests to share your #digitalbinder libraries on that day.
Here are some of the curated content that was shared.
- Lynda Sisson was kind enough to share her course binders from New Zealand
- Lisa Timmerman shared her GTi Tier 1 resources for gifted and talented learners of Texas TEKS
- Linda Houle shared her No Registration Web 2.0 and 20th Century Decades project binders from Illinois
- LeeAnn Kassenbrock shared her resources for 8th Grade ELA
- Stella Maris Berdaxagar shared her extensive library of digital binders on ELA and immersive technologies for engaging students all the way from Argentina
- Jo Davis shared her curated resources on Library Skills from Pittsylvania County, Virginia
- Teresa MacKinnon shared her resources for French language beginners
- Barbara Chappell-Brown shared her Digital Citizenship binder from California
- S.Winchester from the UK shared her binder on Teaching and Learning German.
- Kameron Riley shared her Gifted Education resources
- Velicia Winfrey-Shearod shared her Early Childhood Program from Kennesaw, Georgia
- D. Crayton shared an extensive library curated for the Georgia State Virtual Law Museum for law-related lesson plans and resources on the following:
We were excited to share your resources with others during the #DLDAY hashtag event.
See more of our #DLDAY posts under our Tweets at our twitter.com/livebinders.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us!