“How are you using LiveBinders as ePortfolios?”
That’s the theme for our 2014 Top 10 LiveBinders contest. You can nominate binders that you created and are using at your school or learning environment as well as binders that were created by others. These binders can be recent ones you started using just this year or older ones that you’ve been using for several years. Educators, students, administrators, and trainers are invited to enter their binders.
For the nomination, you are required to submit the binder link and a summary explaining how you are using the binder differently than you would a paper 3-ring binder, how it has helped your teaching or learning, and how you plan to change or use the binder for next year.
A collection of 25 binders will be selected by a panel of judges. Those 25 binders will then be entered in the final round of voting by the public.
Prizes for the selected 25 binders include:
- A Top 10 Nominee badge for your website
- A feature of your binder and your summary in an ebook that LiveBinders will publish by the Fall of 2014
- A 10% off coupon for school supplies by BizSupplies.com, one of our valued sponsors of the contest
Awards for the Top 10 Winners include:
- All of the prizes awarded to the selected 25 finalists above
- A Top 10 label on your binder
- Placement of your binder on our Top 10 shelf and Featured Binders page
- A LiveBinders Spotlight Bookmark featuring your binder
- A $50 Amazon gift certificate
- A Zebra stylus pen by BizSupplies.com
To view terms and contest details, or to enter a binder in this contest, click on the link below:
We look forward to seeing all your great binders!