Mr. Lester has made some great binders. If you haven’t seen them, some are included below. But he has also thought of other ideas for using LiveBinders to help his students. Here are some of Mr. Lester’s ideas:
- Bookmarking – I am using livebinders now as a tool to give parents websites that they can use to help further their child’s education at home. I am hoping to add other binders with different content presentations to allow a child to view content explained in a different way then their classroom teacher.
- Blog/Review – Using the Text/Web layout students and teachers can blog about current websites that a viewer can see next to their thoughts.
- Personal Journal – The livebinders can be a great spot to upload thoughts in a tab/subtab system.
- Student Response Journals – Using the text to text layout a student can go over chapters of a story and place key information and questions.
- Portfolio – Students can collect their work and have a digital portfolio using all layouts in a livebinder.
- E-learning – Students can have homework assignments based on web research that the teacher provides in a text to web layout. The teacher can have a worksheet printout available in the subtab.
Thank you for sharing your great ideas Mr. Lester!
Here are just a few of Mr. Lester’s great binders. You can find more on our site by using the search box at the top and searching by Author for “Mr.Lester”.